Fast and flickable, you'll own the trails with Lynskey's Pro650 FS-140. Lynskey's titanium frame with Helix down tube provides incredible front end stiffness and the linkage-driven single-pivot rear suspension offers 140mm of bump-eating travel. And this sweet chassis rolls on light 670B/27.5-inch wheels that have nice rollover ability with the quickness and speed of smaller wheels. Pair all of that with a stiff thru axle rear end, a huge BB30 bottom bracket, and the legendary ride characteristics of Lynskey's geometry and you'll build a dream bike that you'll want to ride all day, every day.
- Fully tuned 3Al/2.5V aerospace-grade titanium tubeset for stiffness, stability, precise handling, durability and comfort.
- 6Al/4V triangular shaped top tube strongly enhancing performance.
- Oversize Lynskey-designed Helix down tube for stomp-and-go power transfer.
- Single pivot "faux bar" suspension system with a linkage drive shock that’s optimized for hardtail-like pedaling response and plush bump absorption.
- Suspension kinematics provided by Luke Beale & David Earle at Sotto Group.
- Pivotless horizontally ovalized seatstays boost lateral rigidity for true tracking and eliminates rear triangle maintenance.
- Largest in the industry swingarm pivot is optimized for minimal chainstay lengthening all along the axle path.
- Bulletproof jumbo Shimano press-fit swingarm bearings means no play, long life and ease of service when necessary.
- BB30 press fit bottom bracket adds structural rigidity by creating more surface area to mate the oversize down tube.
- Asymmetric chainstays create more drive side clearance and add stiffness.
- Wright-style dropouts for the 12mm oversizerear axle
- 140mm rear travel
- 142mm rear spacing
- 31.6mm seatpost
Lynskey’s simple, stiff, effective and very low maintenance single pivot rear suspension system satisfies both sides of a mountain biker’s brain. It gratifies the "order" craving left brain as it nimbly carves up singletrack with steady, precise handling, while simultaneously thrilling the creative, thrill-seeking right brain as it gobbles up bumps and brings a smile to your face.
How it does all that...
The Lynskey FS bikes employ a single pivot with a linkage drive shock that’s engineered to deliver the best of both worlds – hardtail-like power to the pedals and crisp steering response AND the ability to absorb all types of terrain keeping rubber down, rider in control and the fun meter up to 11.
Pivot location is key to most of this performance and the Lynskey pivot location has been optimized for each platform to virtually eliminate chainstay lengthening, bobbing and anti-squat while maintaining control and suspension balance under heavy braking.
Thinking beyond where the pivot and linkage are placed to how those two elements work on the trail, the Lynskey design utilizes the largest, most durable swingarm pivot bearings in the industry. Linkage bearings are simple and durable and both swingarm bearings and linkage bearings are readily available parts that are reasonably priced and easy to swap out.
Compatible with 140mm-travel fork (sold separately)
Custom finishes, geometry and parts packages available
|Frame||Lynskey 3Al/2.5V-titanium w/Helix down tube|
|Rear Shock||X-Fusion, 140mm-travel|
|Bottom Bracket||PressFit 30|